Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

DC Online

Hey all! I'm starting my new job this coming week, and although I'll be working until 7 every night I'm really optimistic that my stress level will decrease enough to make me actually want to play something besides Rock Band! Nate bought DC Univer...
Small Kensey 6y
Kensey3957Small Kensey 6y
Guild News

Re-vamping the site for WoW

Alright people! I'm committing to this WoW thing for real I guess now, because I'm about to do some major renovations to this site. Actually, it's not WoW so much I'm feeling really energized about as it is this kinship. I am so happy to be playin...
Small Kensey 7y
Kensey6402Small Kensey 7y
Guild News

Joining the Aratomin Guard

Greetings, and thank you for your interest in joining the Aratomin Guard. Know before continuing that we are a serious, hardcore raiding kinship, and hold our members to higher standards than many players are accustomed too. This puts many people ...
Small Baelan 8y
Baelan1316Small Baelan 8y
Guild News

Welcome AG

To all the members of AG, welcome. I would like to start by saying how excited I am to see a work in progress. We will set sail on a new Grand Adventure to return AG to its once GLORIOUS STATE of DOMINATION! So jump on board and get ready to be ap...
Small Thurindourne 8y
Thurindourne1409Small Thurindourne 8y
Page 1